Welcome to my photography blogsite!
Thank you for taking the time to visit!
As a mother of two (a son and a daughter) I know how fleeting those special childhood moments can be, and how important it is to capture them so that they can be treasured for years to come.
I want to freeze those moments in time. I want to capture your child’s innocence and spirit so that, in the years to come, you can look back and remember exactly who they were on ‘that’ day. I want my images to bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart. I want my photographs to become one of your most valued family treasures—something to be cherished and enjoyed by your family for years to come.
My goal in photographing your children, and your family, is not to capture the staged and flawless family photo, but rather the image that reflects who you are today, and who you really are as a family. Wear your favourite casual clothing—wear clothes to have fun in. Let the wind muss your hair. Let the dirt coat your clothes. Let the candy stain your face.
I want you to have fun. I want you to play. I want you to be yourselves.
- Corporate & Headshot Photography, Toronto
- Corporate Headshots
- Couple Photography, Toronto
- Family & Child Photography, Toronto
- iPhoneography, Toronto
- Israel Foulon
- Maternity, Newborn & Baby Photography, Toronto
- My Instagrams
- Pet Photography, Toronto
- Photography Packages
- Urban Eden
My Camera Equipment
• Canon EOS-1D MarkIV (new version of this camera is the Canon EOS-1D X Digital)
• Canon 5D (current version of this camera is Canon EOS 5D Mark III)
• Canon 85 f1.2L lens
• Canon 24–70 mm f2.8L lens
• Canon 100 mm f2.8 macro lens
• Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Telephoto Zoom Lens
• Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Autofocus Lens
• Canon 50 f1.4 lens
• Lensbaby Composer
• Lensbaby Close-Up (Macro) Kit
• Lensbaby Fisheye Optic
• Lensbaby Creative Aperture Kit
• Canon 580EX II Speedlite
• extension tube
• Canon EOS-1D MarkIII